- 1 Name
- 2 Purpose
- 3 Principles
- 4 Practices
- 5 Requirements of Participation and How to Join
- 6 Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
- 7 Current Deliverables and Milestones
- 8 Current Meeting Schedule
- 9 Current Membership
- 10 Current Stewards Council Representative and Alternate
- 11 Current Links
- 12 Related Groups
- 13 History
Proposed-Name: DataPortability Project
To help people to use and protect the data they create on networked services, and to advocate for compliance with the values of DataPortability.
This working group will operate by the Identity Commons principles.
We use Google Groups for discussions, Confluence for our wiki, teleconference calls over Skype, host periodic events, and have a practice of publicly publishing the results.
Requirements of Participation and How to Join
- To be a member of the plenary, people are required to "opt in" and state their intention on the following mailing list: 
- All meetings, task forces, action groups and mailing lists are free for people to participate in. Visit dataportability.org for links
Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
All DataPortability Project work is licensed under the Creative Commons.
Current Deliverables and Milestones
Current Meeting Schedule
- Weekly Steering Group meetings
- Quarterly plenary group meetings
Elected Steering Group members: http://wiki.dataportability.org/x/RQQR
Current Stewards Council Representative and Alternate
Elias Bizannes (Steward)
Steve Repetti (alternate)
Appointed by motion of the Steering Group
None officially recognised at this stage.