Stewards Council Telecom: 2011 January 5
Stewards Council Telecon: 2011 January 5 - call to start at 12:15 ET, 9:15 PT - 1-201-793-9022 passcode 7990866#
Note this is our regularly scheduled time
- Mary Ruddy
- Jay Unger
- Kaliya Hamlin
- Dan Perry
- John Bradley
- Bob Morgan
- Dean Landsman
- Don Thibeau
- Paul Trevithick
0) Review of agenda
- Volunteer to take notes
1) Status update reports
1-3 minutes from each project:
- OpenID, ICF, ID-Media and ID Futures, Project VRM, DataPortability, OSIS, ID-Legal, Kids Online, IIW, User-Centric Health, Higgins
2) Progress on IC3 and other infrastructure items
- 2011 budget
- Directed donations
3) New working group(s) in process
- Personal Data Ecosystem - Kaliya
- "Claims Broker" Charter - Paul
- Digital Death
4) Upcoming events: RSA planning, IIW
- 7-Jan, NSTIC event, Stanford, NSTIC event
- 19-Jan, Judy Spencer retirement luncheon, DC, reservations for luncheon
- 14-18 Feb, RSA,San Francisco
- 14-Feb, Identity Collaboration Day, San Francisco
- 14 or 15?-Feb, Interop TBD, San Francisco
- [IIW]Kaliya: IIW preparations are proceeding. Plan to open registration next week. Registration is open for Identity Collaboration Day.
- Kaliya: Also working with Telco 2.0 people to do unconference within a conference about PDE. The date is April 7 in San Francisco.
- [OIDF]John: Just elected new board community members. First board meeting is next week. Work underway on harmonized OpenID(ABC) spec. Starting to organize events for the year. There will be a couple of OpenID summits in EU and one in Japan in addition to the NA ones.
- John: There is a draft Spec OpenID ABC. It is similar to the OpenID AB spec. John can forward the link to the repository. It is like SAML AB in some ways, some details are changed to make it easier to implement. Has a new JSON based token format, like a restful replacement to WS-security.
- [Higgins] Mary: we finally have contribution agreements for all the OpenID4Java contributors.
- Jay: We are forming a new NSTIC group.