- 1 Name
- 2 Purpose
- 3 Principles
- 4 Practices
- 5 Requirements of Participation and How to Join
- 6 Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
- 7 Current Deliverables and Milestones
- 8 Current Meeting Schedule
- 9 Current Membership
- 10 Current Stewards Council Representative and Alternate
- 11 Current Links
- 12 Quarterly Reports
To develop a "universal data identifier" spec that allows data objects representing personal data (including profile attributes and friends) that are currently stored in a range of heterogeneous data sources (e.g. OpenIDs, RDF Linked Data URIs, XRIs) to be identified and knitted into a global graph irrespective of their location or network access protocol.
- develop and hold UDI and related spex
- discussion on mailing lists
- informal get-togethers at other identity-related events
Requirements of Participation and How to Join
Participants are required to contribute to evolving the spex from initial drafts that will be submitted.
Join by joining one of the mailing lists.
Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
<to be completed>
Current Deliverables and Milestones
Current Meeting Schedule
List any regular calls or meetings, if any, plus any special upcoming meetings.
- Markus Sabadello (co-founder)
- Drummond Reed (co-founder)
- Paul Trevithick (co-founder)
- Please add your name here
Current Stewards Council Representative and Alternate
- Representative: Markus Sabadello
- Alternate: TBD