XDI Commons Charter
- 1 Name
- 2 Purpose
- 3 Principles
- 4 Requirements of Participation and How to Join
- 5 Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
- 6 Current Deliverables and Milestones
- 7 Current Meeting Schedule
- 8 Current Membership
- 9 Current Stewards Council Representative and Alternate
- 10 Current Links
- 11 History
XDI Commons Working Group
- Requested Identity Commons mailing list: xdi --at-- idcommons.net
This working group will function according to the Identity Commons Principles (see Purpose And Principles).
Requirements of Participation and How to Join
Membership in this working group is open to any individual or organization interested in the advancement of XDI. To join, just add your name and OpenID-verifiable identifier to the member section below and also join the XDI Commons mailing list at Google Groups.
Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
All XDI Commons work products will be open, public, royalty-free with no restrictions on usage. Any open source code developed under the auspices of the working group will also be available under popular open source licenses.
Current Deliverables and Milestones
- One initial focus will be on development and interoperation testing of implementations of the XDI RDF and XDI ATI models as described on the XDI TC wiki.
- Another initial focus will be on how XDI RDF documents can provide i-tags functionality as described on the i-tags wiki. Note that the XDI Commons charter replaces the former I-Tags working group charter.
- Further deliverables will be scheduled as necessary.
Current Meeting Schedule
There is not presently a regular meeting schedule. Discussion of XDI implementations, interoperability, best practices, etc. will takes place directly among working group members and on the XDI Commons mailing list as soon as it is available. Telecons or face-to-face meetings will be announced via this list.
- Mary Hodder (http://xri.net/=mary.hodder)
- Kaliya Hamlin (http://xri.net/=kaliya)
- Drummond Reed (http://xri.net/=drummond.reed)
- Andy Dale (http://xri.net/=andy.dale)
- Daniel Perry (http://xri.net/=dan.perry)
- Bill Barnhill (http://xri.net/=bill.barnhill)
- John Bradley (http://xri.net/=jbradley)
- Victor Grey (http://xri.net/=victor.grey)
- Kermit Snelson (http://xri.net/=kermit)
- Markus Sabadello (http://xri.net/=markus)
- Fen Labalme (http://xri.net/=fen)
- Paul Trevithick (http://xri.net/=paul.trevithick)
- Robert O'Brien (http://xri.net/=robert)
Current Stewards Council Representative and Alternate
- Representative: Drummond Reed
- Alternate: Andy Dale
- OASIS XDI Technical Committee wiki
- Wikipedia page on XDI
- XDI Commons mailing list hosted by Google Groups
- I-Tags wiki - Note that i-tags functionality has been subsumed by XDI document using the XDI RDF Model.
Approved by the Stewards Council on February 8, 2008.