The following links propose changes, additions, deletions, etc. to the Lexicon. Nothing has happened on this for a while. The first gen of the lexicon was edited and pushed along by PaulT, but he's not done anything since 2007 on this v2 effort:
- Federation (a couple of interpretations of such)
- Confirmation (proposed by Eric Norman)
- User Centric
- Identity Issuer (to replace Identity Provider)
- Service Provider (as a synonym of Relying Party Agent)
- Identity Context -needs to be broadened and woven into the definition of Digital Subject.
- i-card (suggested by PaulT and discussed under a tree at MIT during the June 2006 IdMashup conference. See these notes and i-card in wikipedia)
It is also worth Noting that the ITU Lexicon/Ecosystem group has put forward that it would like to define the following terms. These are subject to change but as of April 25 this was the list.
- Identity Management
- Asymetric Authentication
Jaco Lexicon Change2 - adding